- September 2009: The site is currently getting a much needed update. More images to come!
- October 2006: It's always great to see you guys in person, and I'm starting to get many repeat customers and "fans" of my art! Thanks again for all the support and ideas of who I should add to my portfolio. Another 'con and another member of the "Serenity" crew met. This time it was Ron Glass who played Shepherd Book on the show and in the movie. I presented Ron with a print of my Book drawing and he signed the original for me! No, it's not for sale, but thanks for asking. See you all soon!
- July 2006: Another great Dallas Comic Con is in the books and the response to my new "Serenity" and "Firefly" series was great! Meeting Alan Tudyk at the show and getting a thumbs up for my artwork from a member of the cast was awesome!
- February 2006: THANK YOU to all who came out to the 2006 Fan Appreciation Day Sci-Fi Expo! The response to my "C-3PO" print and all the rest of my work was overwhelming! I would like to thank the following for their continued support of my work:
- 501st Legion - Star Garrison - a great group of guys who received complimentary signed "Stormtrooper" prints at the show.
- "Fan Done" - if you don't know about "Firefly" or "Serenity" yet, shame on you! But if you do, go see Heidi and her friends at Fan Done and get the shiniest swag from the greatest of all 'verses! FanDone has supported my work and I will always support her great efforts to keep "Serenity" flying!
- "Shiny Shirts" - Jenny and Greg produce the BEST "Serenity" based shirts in the 'verse and are a couple of good browncoats to spend some time with! Thanks for your kind words and support!
- February 2006: I never heard back from ConDFW, so we will NOT be setting up either a table or a display at the Art Show at this event. I have already contacted members of FENCON to procure art space at that fine show in September 2006. I will post more info as I get it.
- January 2006: FigureGround will be at the 2006 Fan Appreciation Day Sci-Fi Expo! I have created a limited edition C-3PO print to be sold to commemorate Anthony Daniels appearance at the show. Click on the link above for more information. Anthony Daniels will be signing autographs at the show so stop in and say hello!
- November 2005: FigureGround will be at the 2006 ConDFW! We will enter some art in the art contest and display and sell originals and prints as well. There will be some new art, as I'm hoping to debut some "Fairy" themed art at the show. Hope to see you all there!
- October 2005: Although we did not set up to sell prints, we attended the Dallas Comicon in Plano, Texas over the weekend of October 15-17th. Not only were there great artists and celebrity guests, the Dealer room was packed with goodies and the panel discussions were a big hit! As you may know, I've been a huge supporter of Joss Whedon's ill-fated "Firefly" and the followup motion picture "Serenity" and meeting Adam Baldwin ("Jayne") was a big thrill! Support quality SciFi - GO SEE "SERENITY" AGAIN!
- July 2005: FigureGround will be at BOTCON 2006 in Frisco, TX in September! We will be displaying all of the different characters, selling prints, and previewing upcoming releases so stop by and say hello!
- February 2005: This weekend, February 25-27, 2005, we will be displaying all of our prints at the 2005 ConDFW"! All three of the Great Transformers prints are also entered in the auction, and on display in the Art Show Room. We will be selling these prints throughout the show from the "Serenity" movie booth. Support the BROWNCOATS and stop by to say Hi!
- November 2004: It has been a while since we updated the site, but now we're pleased to announce the FOURTH character in the "Great Transformers" series - "ARCEE"! She is still not ready to make her appearance here yet, but keep checking back for updates soon!
- August 2004: "SOUNDWAVE" is an AWARD WINNER! A print of "Soundwave" was entered into the art contest at "The Official Transformers Collectors Convention" in Summer of 2004. It placed an award in the "Black and White, Two-Dimensional" category! The print was a special BOTCON print, numbered 1/1, and was auctioned off at the end of the show! Thanks to all who voted for the print and support this fan-driven hobby!
- July 2003: We donated a print of "Soundwave" to the Sci Fi Expo to be given away as a door prize at the July 2003 show! We also passed out a lot of flyers and got a lot of feedback on the prints! All of it was very positive! We also got a lot of suggestions as to who should be the next character. Let us know who you would like to see in the "Great Transformers" series!